Jane Harrison Ofsted Registered Accredited Network Childminder


There are several forms which I will need to complete with you before I start to care for your child. These will include a contract and a child record form giving details of your child's doctor and emergency contacts. There will also be other various consent forms to complete, for example, permission to travel in my car, outings and sun cream etc. I will discuss and explain these to you when you visit.


I have a set of policies which are updated and reviewed regularly. We can discuss these further when we meet. For example:

- Food Policy

- Sickness and Exclusion Policy

- Administration of Medicines Policy

- Accident/Emergency Policy

- Safeguarding Children Policy

- Behaviour Policy

- Failure to Collect a Child Policy

- Safeguarding Policy

- Partnerships with Parents Policy

- Hygiene Policy